THINK GREEN, USE THE CAR-SHARE SCHEME. Anyone wanting a lift to the start of a walk is requested to make a voluntary contribution of 10p per mile towards the driver’s expenses. The following Groups offer car-sharing schemes:
- Henley & Goring: If you require a lift or can offer seats in your car please contact:
- Joan Clark on 01491 574968 for Henley;
- Alan Reeves on 01189 461405 for Caversham and Emmer Green;
- Susan Maguire on 01491 680109, for Woodcote and Goring.
- Oxford: Where lifts are offered (usually from the Park & Ride car parks at Redbridge, Pear Tree, Thornhill and Seacourt) it is stated in the description of the walk.
- Vale of White Horse: Vale operates a car-share scheme for members. Please contact Peter Skuse for details on 01235 533757.